Effective Date: March 15, 2021
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect personal information about you, meaning information that can uniquely identify you, from various sources, such as:
- Directly from you when you use the Services, such as when you register for an account, access certain features or content, participate in a promotion, or order products or Services;
- Social networks through which you may access the Services or otherwise interact with us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the Services; and
- From our affiliates, service providers, business partners, and other third parties.
Information that you provide us directly. The personal information we collect about you may include, without limitation:
- Contact information, such as name, postal address, phone number, and email address;
- Demographic information, such as date of birth and zip code;
- Product and taste preferences;
- Login information, such as username, password, and security questions and answers;
- Payment and financial details, such as payment card number, expiration date, authentication code, and billing address;
- Records or copies of your communications with us; and
- Your transactions on the Services.
In addition, if you access and use the Services on a mobile device and your mobile device’s settings allow it, we may collect information about your real-time location. Please see the “Your Choices” section below for information regarding how to limit the location information that we may collect when you access and use the Services on a mobile device.
Social Media Access. We may enable you to log into the Services using a social media account, and if you do so, you may be asked to grant us access to certain information from your social media profile, such as name, age, username, and email. Social media networks operate independently from 3×3, and we are not responsible for social media networks’ interfaces or privacy or security practices. Please refer to the privacy settings of the applicable social media platform or application to determine how you may manage the interactivity between 3×3 and your social media account.
Automatically Collected Information. When you use the Services, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag, or clear GIF, is used to transmit information about actions of the user opening the page or email containing the beacon back to a web server. We may also use third-party analytics tools (such as Google Analytics) that collect information about the use of the Services and user traffic. The information we may collect by automated means may include, without limitation:
- Information about the devices you use to access the Services (such as the IP address and the type of the device, operating system, and web browser);
- Dates, times, and duration of use of the Services (including whether you are a repeat or first-time visitor); and
- Information on actions taken when using the Services (such as page views and website navigation patterns).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information. This information helps us improve and personalize our Services, including by enabling us to identify and authenticate users and provide a better user experience.
2. HOW WE RESPOND TO DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
Your web browser may let you choose your preference as to whether you want to allow the collection of information about your online activities over time and across different websites or online services. At this time, the Services do not respond to the preferences you may have set in your web browser regarding such collection of your information, although we do provide other opportunities for you to control your information, including, for example, honoring your cookie preferences.
4. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use information we obtain about you to:
- Provide customer service, such as process orders you place, complete other transactions you have requested using the Services, and provide you with products and Services you request;
- Send you information or materials you request;
- Maintain a record of your purchases and other transactions using the Services;
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support;
- Communicate with you about our products, Services, offers, sweepstakes, promotions and third-party products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the products and Services we offer;
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies;
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding use of the Services and transactions conducted using the Services;
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
5. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual user, without restriction. We may disclose personal information about you:
- To contractors, service providers (such as our payment and shipping providers), and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To third parties for sweepstakes and promotional purposes if you have not opted out of these disclosures;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of 3×3, users of the Services, or others; and
- With your consent.
6. DATA SECURITY
We have implemented measures intended to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure, including protecting data in transit and at rest using encrypted data packet transmission (e.g. SSL technology). Please note that the electronic transmission of information is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
7. YOUR CHOICES
We offer you the following choices about the information we collect from you and how we communicate with you:
Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of the Services.
If you do not want us to use your contact information to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out by sending us an email with your request to letstalk@3×3.us. If you have received a promotional email from us, you can also opt out of receiving future promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in such email.
You may opt out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on our website by Google Analytics by following the instructions at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
If you access our Services using a mobile device, you may adjust the settings on your mobile device to allow or prevent the sharing of location information. For example, you can disable “Location” (or “Location Services” on iOS-based devices) on your mobile device to prevent sharing your location information with us. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your mobile device to learn how to adjust your mobile device settings. Please note that if you disable the sharing of location information, you may be unable to access some features of our Services that are designed for mobile devices.
Disclosure of Personal Information for Third-Party Advertising
If you do not want us to share your personal information with third parties for their own promotional purposes, you can opt out by emailing us at letstalk@3×3.us.
Although we do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising or other targeted content, a number of these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted advertisements from members of the Network Advertising Initiative by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices. You may find additional information about opting out of third-party advertising here: http://www.aboutads.info/choices. Additionally, your mobile device may have ways to opt out of certain interest-based advertising practices if you review your device’s “Settings” options.
8. MINORS UNDER 21
The Services are not directed to, and 3×3 does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from, consumers under the age of 21. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a consumer under the age of 21, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a consumer under the age of 21, please contact us at letstalk@3×3.us.
9. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Services who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to letstalk@3×3.us.
11. DATA TRANSFERS
3×3 is based in the State of New York in the United States. When we obtain information about you, we may transfer, process, and store such information outside of the country in which you reside, including in the United States. By using the Services, you consent to the transfer to and processing and storage of your information in countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection laws than those in the country where you reside.
12. CONTACT US